Office Hours Webinar
The American Health Care Act: Details on the ACA Repeal and Replace Bill
Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Topics for Discussion
- The AHCA passed the House!
- How did the legislative process develop to this point? What compromises were made?
- What barriers still stand in the AHCA’s way? What is the status of the AHCA in the Senate?
- How would the repeal of the ACA employer mandate pay or play rules affect employers?
- What would happen to the Cadillac tax?
- Does ACA reporting survive? For how long? What is it replaced with?
- What would the new landscape be for HSAs, health FSAs, and HRAs?
- Under the new limits, who would contribute over $13,000 to an HSA?
Lead Benefits Counsel, VP
ABD Office Hours cover a single topic and will be recorded for future listening. You can submit your questions in advance to [email protected].